1. Remove both lens covers. Push them off by starting at the hinge and working around the cover.
2. Remove the retaining strap from the battery and adjustment caps. It just pulls off.
3. Start by inserting the rear of the sight into the opening in the bottom of the cover and gradually work it forward onto the sight until the rear section seems aligned.
4. Gradually and with hand pressure only (NO TOOLS!) work the cover forward onto the sight until the battery cover and adjustment caps are pretty well aligned. Then stretch the forward section of the cover out and over the front lens.
5. Now work and massage the cover into correct position, gradually forcing it into alignment with the body of the sight.
6. When you are satisfied with the alignment of the cover replace the lens covers and retaining strap. The cover will settle completely in place overnight.